Kerem Çamsarı named IEEE Magnetics Society Distinguished Lecturer for 2024!
Kerem Camsari is named IEEE Magnetics Society Distinguished Lecturer for 2024! Kerem is one of the 4 DL's this year who will travel the globe to deliver 20-40 lectures.
Source: IEEE Magnetics Society
The Distinguished Lecturer (DL) Program of the IEEE Magnetics Society funds four DLs annually from nominations provided by the membership. These DLs deliver a minimum of 20-40 lectures over the globe during their year upon invitation by individual institutions or chapters, most of which cover local costs.
Objectives of the DL Program
- To celebrate achievements in magnetics and honor the finest researchers and communicators in the field.
- To provide outreach to the wider community and promote the trans-national aims of the Magnetic Society.
- To support chapter activities by providing high-profile speakers for local meetings.
- To inspire and excite, especially young researchers entering a career in magnetics.
- To advertise and promote the IEEE Magnetics Society as the society of choice for magnetics professionals.
- To act as an engine to recruit new members to the Magnetics Society.